Bustle Module Unit Enhanced
The Bustle Module Unit Enhanced (BMUE) when used with the CMUR is designed to provide real-time transmissions of up to 8 channels of video, each at a minimum resolution of 320 by 240 pixels and a minimum refresh rate of fifteen frames per second. The BMUE is also capable of transmitting 1 channel of audio which includes the vehicle tactical radio and crew communications audio.
The BMUE receives the audio, video, and 1553 data from the CMUR wirelessly, and transmits the data to the available Access Point Radio which transmits the data to the Range Operation Center. The BMUE GPS receives the vehicle position location coordinates location information which is also transmitted to the Access Point Radio. The BMUE has an integrally rechargeable 15VDC lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hour of continuous operations.
- MECHANICAL-LENGTH: 18.5 in. (470 mm)
- MECHANICAL-HEIGHT: 8 in. (203.2 mm)
- MECHANICAL-WIDTH: 10 in. (254 mm)
- MECHANICAL-WEIGHT: 30 lbs (13.607 kg)
- MECHANICAL-MATERIAL/COLOR (1): Aluminum/Tan BMUE
- MECHANICAL-MATERIAL/COLOR (2): Fiberglass/Gray Battery Box
- BATTERY-TYPE : 15 VDC Lithium-ion
- BATTERY-VOLTAGE RANGE: 30V Mode: 24.0 to 33.6V, 15V Mode: 12.0 to 16.8 V
- BATTERY-MAXIMUM DISCHARGE: 30V Mode: 6.0A continuous, 15V Mode: 12.0A continuous
- BATTERY-WEIGHT: 2.92 lbs (1.324 kg)
- BATTERY-OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -32°C to 60°C
- BATTERY-STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -32°C to 60°C
- POWER-VOLTAGE: 15 VDC with lithium-ion battery
- GPS-TYPE: Global Sat MR-350-P series
- FREQUENCY – RF FREQUENCIES: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- FREQUENCY – MAX RF POWER: 250mW
- Internet Protocol (IP) based designed
- Tactical radio and crew communications audio
- Minimum resolution of 320×240 pixels
- Minimum refresh rate of 15 frames per second
- Maximum resolutions of full HD video (1080p and higher) and refresh rates of 30 frames per second for each channel are supportable as long as the corresponding range mesh architecture can support these bandwidths.