The Eagle MVSS
For an onsite demonstration please contact email@example.com.
The “Eagle” Mobile Video Surveillance System (MVSS) is a stand-alone mobile surveillance system that is designed to provide the customer with an immediate solution for various surveillance needs. The MVSS provides law enforcement agencies, private security firms and the military with an affordable solution for force protection, reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition (RSTA). Other activities include, crowd control and crowd safety, border control, search and rescue, facility security, and when deployed can provide surveillance in remote areas without requiring personnel to be on the ground.
The MVSS mounts in the bed of all standard 5’ 6” and up full size pick-ups and support pneumatic, screw drive and lattice mast systems. When stowed the height of the mast does not extend past 13 feet and when fully extended the mast can reach up to 30 feet. The MVSS outriggers provide mobility, stability and support throughout full system operation. The mast payload is 100 pounds and total weight of the MVSS is less than 900 pounds.
The MVSS control and video recording software is installed on a laptop computer mounted in the cab of the pickup truck and is connected via a wireless network link to the telescoping mast and sensor payload. Systems software provides integrated video viewing, recording, and tagging. All operational, camera, mast and outrigger controls are consolidated onto the laptop for full system operation without leaving the cab of the vehicle. Videos can be exported in an encrypted and password protected format.
The MVSS can accommodate a wide host of sensors and electronics to include, but not limited to, thermal and day camera, radar, Laser Range Finders and long range wireless remote. The MVSS can be equipped with solar panels and generators to provide a continuous powers source for operating as a stand-alone system. The MVSS can also be equipped with satellite connection, long range Wi-Fi and cellular connection to wirelessly transmit surveillance video and audio to a control center.
- DIMENSIONS: 67IN LX 55IN (FROM VEHICLE BED TO NYCOIL RETAINER X 93IN W)
- WEIGHT: LESS THAN 900 LBS
- MATERIAL: DESERT ALUMINUM
- CPU PROCESSOR: RUGGED LAPTOP
- BATTERY TYPE: ULTRAENERGY LiFePO4
- BATTERY VOLTAGE RANGE: 24-28 VDC
- BATTERY MAXIMUM DISCHARGE: 50 A
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 32.6 LBS (2 EACH)
- BATTERY OPERATING TEMP: 30°C to +70°C
- SOFTWARE OPERATING SYSTEM: LAPTOP DEPENDENT
- POWER VOLTAGE: 24 VDC
- POWER OPERATING TEMP: -40°C TO +70°C
- MASTER HEIGHT (EXTENDED): 35′-8″ FROM GROUND
- MASTER HEIGHT (NESTED): 10′-0″ FROM GROUND TO TOP OF CAMERA
- PAYLOAD CAPACITY: 150 LBS
- MAST RAISE TIME: 2 MINUTES, 45 SECONDS
- DEPLOYMENT WINDSPEED: 34 MPH
- SURVIVAL WINDSPEED: 80 MPH
CAMERA SPECS (Typical; can vary per unique customer needs)
- TYPE: PVPAEO NIGHT HAWK CMG
- IR CAMERA: UNCOOLED LWIR 640 X 512; 25-255MM LENS CZ
- IR PIXEL PITCH: 17 MICRON
- VISIBLE CAMERA: SONY EX 1010 BLOCK W/ AUTO FOCUS; DAY/NIGHT MODE; IMAGE STABILIZATION
- EYESAFE LASER EO: LASER RANGE FINDER (20KM); LASTER POINTER (10KM); LASER ILLUMINATOR
- POSITION ACCURACY: 0.0006 DEG
- ENVIRONMENT: MARINE TO MIL-STD-810; HUMIDITY, SALT, FOG, SOLAR LOADING, BLOWING SAND/DUST/RAIN
- CONNECTIVITY: FULL ETHERNET READY TCP/IP
- SOFTWARE: ICD AND NIGHTHAWK GUI AND CONTROL
- Provides detection, tracking, identification and classification of points of interest in the operating area.
- Ruggedized and can be deployed to remote areas that require off-road transport without sustaining damage to the equipment.
- Can be transitioned from a transport state to a mission-ready state in less than 30 minutes after arriving on site, without the operator exiting the vehicle.
- Fits all standard Pickup beds
- No tools required for 1 person transfer between vehicles